PUBLICATION PLAN 2019
The CMC is an interdisciplinary scientific and technical publication, which publishes articles on topical issues, research and expert discussions, as well as on technical and social science analyses covering the fields of:
- International and national security and defence,
- Global security challenges,
- Crisis management,
- Civil-military cooperation and
- Operations, development and transformation of the armed forces.
In 2019, authors are especially invited to write on:
1. MILITARY KNOWLEDGE IN A CONTEMPORARY SECURITY SETTING
- Article submission deadline 4. February 2019
Printing May 2019
2. STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS AND ARMED FORCES
- Article submission deadline 1. March 2019
Printing June 2019
3. FIFTEEN YEARS IN THE ALLIANCE
Article submission deadline 17. May 2019
Printing September 2019
4. ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE
Article submission deadline 8. August 2019
Printing November 2019
Authors are welcome to send their articles throughout the year. In case they would like to write about one of the above mentioned subjects, they should pay attention to the dates related to specific issues.
Articles must be written in line with the Instructions to authors.
Derogatory or disrespectful articles will not be accepted and processed.
Articles, published in the Contemporary Military Challenges do not
reflect the official viewpoint of the Slovenian Armed Forces nor the
bodies in which the authors of articles are employed.