PUBLICATION PLAN 2020
The CMC is an interdisciplinary scientific and technical publication, which publishes articles on topical issues, research and expert discussions, as well as on technical and social science analyses covering the fields of:
- International and national security and defence,
- Global security challenges,
- Crisis management,
- Civil-military cooperation and
- Operations, development and transformation of the armed forces.
In 2020, authors are especially invited to write on:
1. THE ROLE OF TERMINOLOGY IN THE CONTEMPORARY SECURITY ENVIRONMENT
- Article submission deadline 4. February 2020
Printing May 2020
2. MILITARY FAMILIES: THE PROFESSION'S INVISIBLE BACKBONE
- Article submission deadline 2. March 2020
Printing June 2020
3. THE NEW ROLE OF ARMED FORCES AS A RESPONSE TO ASYMMETRIC THREATS
Article submission deadline 18. May 2020
Printing September 2020
4. THE CONCEPT OF STRENGTENING THE RESILIENCE OF SOCIETY
Article submission deadline 7. August 2020
Printing November 2020
Authors are welcome to send their articles throughout the year. In case they would like to write about one of the above mentioned subjects, they should pay attention to the dates related to specific issues.
Articles must be written in line with the Instructions to authors.
Derogatory or disrespectful articles will not be accepted and processed.
Articles, published in the Contemporary Military Challenges do not
reflect the official viewpoint of the Slovenian Armed Forces nor the
bodies in which the authors of articles are employed.