Light Infantry and Support Weapons
Light Infantry Armament
- 9 mm Beretta M92 FS Semi-Automatic Pistol
It is used for personal protection of Slovenian Armed Forces members.
- 5.56 mm FN F 2000 S Automatic Rifle
The F 2000 S is a bull-pup (cartridge packet behind the trigger) gas-operated rifle.
- 40 mm FN LG1 Under-Barrel Grenade Launcher
The 40mm LG1 grenade launcher is intended to be used with F 2000 S automatic rifles and represents one of the additional modules.
- 5.56 mm FN MINIMI Light Machine Gun
It is an air-cooled, gas-operated automatic weapon.
- 7.62 mm PGM Ultima Ratio Commando Sniper Rifle
A sniper rifle of this calibre is a basic sniper weapon at a platoon level.
- 8.6 mm PGM Mini Hecate Sniper Rifle
A sniper rifle of this calibre is a basic sniper weapon at a company level.
- 12.7 mm PGM Hecate Sniper Rifle
A sniper rifle of this calibre represents a new trend, as well as a need of military units to engage remote and armoured targets.
- 7.62 FN MAG Light Machine Gun
It is an air-cooled, gas operated and belt-fed automatic weapon.
- 12.7 mm FN M2HB QCB Machine Gun
It is intended to provide supporting fire during offensive and defensive activities.
- 40 mm Heckler&Koch GMG Automatic Grenade Launcher
It provides support to infantry units.
- RPOO 90mm DND RGW 90
The RGW 90 man-portable recoilless rocket launcher is a single-use anti-tank multi-purpose weapon fired from a shoulder. It is designed to destroy armoured targets and fortified facilities.
- PORS SPIKE MR/LR
The Spike system is autonomous, man-portable, electro-optical, third generation anti-tank guided missile with an automatic tracking system. It is characterized by high accuracy of fire and armour penetration.